Writing can be difficult and sometimes writers feel like giving up. I’m here to tell you to KEEP WRITING even if you think what you are writing is junk. You’ll find something you can use when you come back to it.
You are doing what you love so don’t give it up!!!
“Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.”
Ideas to get your creative juices flowing again:
- Buy unique pens and write in different colored ink
- Buy notebooks with pictures or designs on the pages
- Mail yourself postcards with one word on them and use the word you get in the mail to write for the day (or have your friend do this for you so it’s a completely random word)
- Eavesdrop (yes, I said eavesdrop) on a conversation at a restaurant or store. Go to a coffee shop and write the rest of the conversation you snooped in on
- Ask someone what their biggest fear is and write a story reflecting that fear